you said move on, where do i go?


profile
Photobucket

Xian is the blogger .
Do respect and not for spammer .
xoxo

Follow tzexian on Twitter

misc


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Click it



Tweet

Follow tzexian on Twitter




Tagboard


friends

© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x


thanks

past
title: X-class
date: Wednesday 29 April 2009
time:8:59 pm

























Kinda sien d la wei !
wat class cn sienz till i snap photo at thr?

shit 4s11

today 4 period no teacher again .
here poker there Rubic's cube here paktor there sleep

here eat there run to basketball court

here sing there playing handphone



wat la yor .
wan study oso cnt lor .




I think disiplin teacher 's brain worst n worst .
nw almoz 1 week 1 spot check
only april
my class adi kena two times
very gud .

go ahead
i jz hv a liquid paper .
bt i cnt gv u .
cz very expensive la .
i will keep it when sweety prefect cm check my bag d . ^ ^

hah !

i'm a gud student .
bt i scard my hair .
popi me .



























today AGM
scard sii me .


my post - vice president

its ok .
i will do my bez
our new president - Hui sim !
congraz !



Decide to go to APC 2009 at Penang when labour day!
wish me cn enjoy on it .
cz very expensv .





Smile Please Tze Xian !







shut up ur smelly mouth .
i mean u !
u got it what i'm saying?


Hey u !
dun dirty my blog after u see dis article.

unless u consider urself is a bitch .


i jz point on one person .
u noe wat u done .

ps . nt my laopo k .





comment? / top