you said move on, where do i go?


profile
Photobucket

Xian is the blogger .
Do respect and not for spammer .
xoxo

Follow tzexian on Twitter

misc


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Click it



Tweet

Follow tzexian on Twitter




Tagboard


friends

© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x


thanks

past
title: Exhausted Day
date: Monday 16 November 2009
time:2:42 pm



yesterday
exhausted day

yesterday morning when we prepared went penang
mummy ask us
hey . wan go Bukit Merah ?
go for wat ?
ur uncle they all at thr ar . they call us go find them .
my sis said - cincai la


so
we follow our origin plan
went penang for breakfirst
i asked my dad
[stil wan go penang ? jz for breakfirst ?]
daddy said [aiya . now also nothing do ma . go a while la .]

then daddy and sista wanna go to pet shop周天央

after
daddy said wanna go autocity take something
from penang ?!
saw the 歡喜來卡啦 rehearsal
* stay at autocity for only 10 minutes (wtf ?)

phoebe and jenzten
and saw many artist



then
went to bukit merah lar
* but i already no effort zz




there was damn boring larrr


look at my damn ugly shorts xDDD








after that
we went tambun for dinner with my relativesss
three tables zz


when back home
my energy already drop till 0%

origin today can go kl
but but but
tak jadi
cause my sista say lazy go
O.o
nex time le ba . aiks .



**
my cousin biaomei already taller than me
NO !!!


comment? / top