you said move on, where do i go?


profile
Photobucket

Xian is the blogger .
Do respect and not for spammer .
xoxo

Follow tzexian on Twitter

misc


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Click it



Tweet

Follow tzexian on Twitter




Tagboard


friends

© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x


thanks

past
title: Marc Jacobs & Paris Hilton I'm coming
date: Monday 18 January 2010
time:11:06 pm



Aloha & Hola & Halo


guess you all heard about the Chungling 's le baa .
really shock me lorr when i heard that
and saw something


[No . Brendon stil wanna has his 17 birthday !!!]
= =

and saw they make the video for 'em
alamak
cry till hell

I cun imagine i will how if this happen on my school

the main point IS
we should learn swimming !



kay
back topic
laz thurs night went Anthony tution
and suddenly electric power cut
Black whole centre

I just saw a light on


Taa Daaaa
somebody scream . somebody take photo (me) . somebody run
and last
teacher say disband
so we went Oldtown and sit till time over


Errrr erhm
i duno who is your mum
cant tell also
xDDDDDDDDDDDD



Saturday


after tution daddy bought me the Starbucks coffee
wooooooots


then
went to a wedding dinner
food was nice but taste was yucks

I cun tahan my hair laaaaaa
sho funny enough and short !!


Hello mum .
can you hear me ?
i wan watch 大日子 !!
bring me to the cinema please ~
i know that u wanna watch too yaa xDD


Tzexian 's brand new wish of 2010
i wan a Camera !
so the first thing is
[save money!]



and Marc Jacobs '
wait me
i will bring you home
SOON
w/f the camera

Paris Hilton 's purse will be the third
haaaa .
i'm too crazy
*dreaming



Domo Chanel Co . Followed by Louis Co aka domo minie . And also the Hiaohiao Co aka KhaiJia
The rubbish name of us produce when the class lesson too boring .
origin was our calculator's name
but rampas by us
*too bad x)



*i'm stil the save if u can see my next post
haaaaa .


comment? / top