you said move on, where do i go?


profile
Photobucket

Xian is the blogger .
Do respect and not for spammer .
xoxo

Follow tzexian on Twitter

misc


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Click it



Tweet

Follow tzexian on Twitter




Tagboard


friends

© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x


thanks

past
title: My hair !
date: Tuesday 12 January 2010
time:4:57 pm

hola .
laz post was laz week ?
cz ntg special happen

F5
tution is my life
zzz

Friday
lovely disiplin teacher cut my hair a bit
only a bit ....
but look so shit


Err Erhm .
those Dajiejie Dagege 's birthday gone n some coming soon
and they discuss about wanna have their car licence SOON
and me . heard that always come out from their mouth
envy !
as minie said
my birthday just gone few months
and they gonna celebrate another birthday already !
sobz
i wan the car licence too !


Saturday
i went khunthai for dinner
keangsoum haitosat !
i love i love i love !!




Sunday morning
papa brought us to the open house
and daddy bought the house
indeed nice
but i dont like the place

YEOS ' kekwa teh


afternoon
went to penang
Time Square
thats so my sis ngeh ngeh wan go time square
and at the last
the car park make me wanna crazy
its spin my head right round right round
spin till headache
got time go try the Time Square 's car park
macam go Genting
and my sis was regret decide to go Time Square
i told her thr was nothing have


jz stay for 20 mins
we leave
cause there have nothing



we went the huge pet shop at penang
for bought something


then then
we went Gurney
bought an Annasui 's perfume
wooooooots
kinda love it ♥



then
went gurney drive for dinner
end of the day .


comment? / top