you said move on, where do i go?


profile
Photobucket

Xian is the blogger .
Do respect and not for spammer .
xoxo

Follow tzexian on Twitter

misc


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Click it



Tweet

Follow tzexian on Twitter




Tagboard


friends

© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x


thanks

past
title: operation
date: Friday 22 January 2010
time:5:27 pm


Had finish my operation
yet haven seen the wound
coz kena balut le

my breast will has a scar soon
nt look well anymore


and i found out that the nurse at there were super high
i can heard they scream anytime

when i prepare to start the operation
the nurses start to chat with me about my ear holes
and they scream n high
omg


my weight had drop till 41 kg
and believe that i will continue drop

because from now on
i cant eat anything after the operation
for 3 month
even thought chicken and egg
kill me kill me !!!
sigh *

i wan steamboat . chicken . tomyam . prawn . KFC . bak kut teh . and lotsssssssss
but thats all not allow !!!!!
how can i enjoy my CNY this year ..


oh yeah
they spell wrong my name zzz



nurse send me the tv when i told my mom that i was freakin boring
woooooooooots



OMG !!


now .
enjoying my cuti
doctor had gave me long cuti
but i stil need do my homework halo

Addmath kill me !!


comment? / top