you said move on, where do i go?


profile
Photobucket

Xian is the blogger .
Do respect and not for spammer .
xoxo

Follow tzexian on Twitter

misc


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Click it



Tweet

Follow tzexian on Twitter




Tagboard


friends

© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x


thanks

past
title: spoil f5
date: Monday 4 January 2010
time:9:28 pm



Aaaaaaloha .
today first school day
spoil spoil spoil
my F5 school life spoil !
really duper thunder worst


and my hair
my my my hair
i cut my hair
look like a form 1 gina
slap me please


kexin . heed the heels . T.T

kexin gimmi the lil card wrote from khorsin
khorsin ! you make me cry again !
damn gamdong la .


and and still gt one thing
yesterday i was receive a message
the message wrote
[Did you buy pens ?? i scare you forgot to buy . i buy for u le . ]
from my shimin !!!
Awww . shimin . you always make me feel warm .
and i smile = )


sunday i went Queensbay
for the last day of my holidayS
now imma waiting the March holiday
not Chinese New Year holiday
i hate CNY
wish that day wont come forever


found me found me ?
was lotta ppl makan buta at there
dunnid pay ma
sure eat till full


Canton-I for dinner at Queens




My F5 life spoil !


comment? / top